Code of Deontology and absence of Conflict of Interest
Minutes of the 2nd Council’s Summit, January, 2016
The President and the Members of the Agency’s Council:
- Declare that will operate objectively within the scope of improving the quality of Higher Education and will abstain, in any way, from promoting the interests of any institution, organisation, body or service.
- Declare that will apply the principles of non- discrimination during the carrying out of their duties.
- Should not participate in the discussion and decision making process of any programmatic/departmental/institutional accreditation of their University. Their voluntarily withdrawal of the room must be recorded in the minutes of the Council’s meeting.
- Should not participate in the discussion and decision making process of subjects which refer to their Universities or/and may create conflict of interest. Their voluntarily withdrawal of the room must be recorded in the minutes of the Council’s meeting.
- Should not try to diminish the value and characteristics of programmes/departments/administration and operation of the institutions of Higher Education.
- Should not be associated with affairs which may create conditions of conflict of interest during the assignments of the duties they have undertaken.
- Should treat all information, regarding the discussions during the Council’s meetings, as confidential.